Software Solutions for Professional Tractor and Truck Pulls
"I Took a Look in the HookBook"
HookBook is a multi-user Tractor and Truck Pull Registration System. The database is stored in the Internet Cloud at Microsoft Azure. The information can be viewed live by computer users worldwide. The computer screens are automatically formatted as they are browsed on the Internet by anyone on a smart phone, notepad, or desktop computer.
For maximum security and accuracy, the HookBook database is updated live at each Pull only by Registration Workers. Clicking on HookBook above allows you to view, but not change, all public information in the database.
How does HookBook work?
Imagine the Registration System Database as a large file cabinet with seven drawers. Each drawer contains file folders.
1. The Puller drawer contains a file folder for each Puller . The file folder contains Name, Address, and Phone for one Puller. A Puller can be a Tractor Puller or Truck Puller.
2. The Vehicle drawer contains a file folder for each Vehicle. The file folder contains Manufacturer, Model, Year, Vehicle Name, Comments, and Puller for one Vehicle. A Vehicle can be a Tractor or a Truck.
3. The Sponsor drawer contains a file folder for each Sponsor. The file folder contains Name, City, Comments, and Puller for one Sponsor.
4. The PullSchedule drawer contains a file folder for each Pull. The file folder contains Pull Name, City, Address, Rules, PullClasses, and PayoutCalc information for one Pull on the Schedule.
5. The PullClass drawer contains a file folder for each Pull Class. The file folder contains Weight, Class Name, Pulling Order, Pace, Comments, and Pull Schedule for one Pull Class.
6. The PayoutCalc drawer contains a file folder for each different Payout Calculation method. The file folder contains the price per hook, payout percentage, number of paid places, and amount paid per place for one Payout Calculation.
7. The Hook drawer contains a file folder for each Hook. This drawer ties things all together. The file folder contains the Hook Name, Pull, Pull Class, Puller, Vehicle, Distance, and Place for one Hook. Registration Workers select the Pull Class, Puller, and Vehicle from autocomplete drop-down menus. The Hook Name is a computer generated combination of the Pull Class and Pull Order within the Pull Class. The Hook Name is often posted on the side of a Vehicle during the Pull. The Distance can be entered by the Announcer or Registration Workers during the Pull. Place is calculated by the computer after completion of the Pull Class and entering of the Distance for each Hook in the Pull Class.
An Internet user can browse through each drawer to look at a file folder. Each file folder relates to other file folders in other drawers. Each click gets you additional information in the file folder or lets you look in a related file folder from another drawer. Example 1: If you look in the PullSchedule drawer for a file folder of a specific Pull, you will be able to see information about all the Pull Classes at that Pull Classes. If you then click on one of Pull Classes, you will be able to see the Hooks in that specific Pull Class. Example 2: If you look in the Puller's drawer for a file folder of a specific Puller, you will be able to see information about that Puller and also be able to click to see information about that Puller's Vehicle and and that Puller's Sponsor.
Professional Tractor and Truck Pulls
Tractor Tracks, LLC
W1593 Aniwa Rd.
Weyauwega, WI 54983
Steve Loehrke, Managing Member 920-540-9963
Copyright © 2014-2015 Tractor Tracks, LLC Last modified: 6/18/15